Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Favorite Friends

I had a fabulous weekend! I had the chance to head to Las Vegas to take some photos of two of the coolest people Matt and I know. We met this couple when we lived in the ghetto apartments of Spanish Fork. We had both just had babies...they were a day apart and we got to know each other when I offered her some extra diapers we had. Over the last six years we have each had more kids, moved, hung out, let our kids play and have kept in touch even though we live in different states. They are the coolest friends...ones where our husbands get along and we totally get each other. I know I can call her whenever, about anything and she totally understands. So it was a blast to take their photos! I love her boys...they are a riot, including her husband. It was a fun day!
So here is a small sneak peek of their cute family!


em

5


37

31


12


22


2


29


26


16

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Candi! you did such a great job! I can't wait to see them all!

Jen said...

what a photogenic family! Darling!