Saturday, November 1, 2008

Love This Family #2!

I promised more pictures and here they are. And Jen, you have nothing to worry about...you have a beautiful family and there were no strangers in the pictures. When I edited the pictures, I ended up with over 30 awesome ones!

This is probably one of my favorites! I love her sweet smile!



She is adorable!




I love how happy Jen looks in this picture. She is one of the sweetest, happiest mom's I have met!

Mom and Dad look HOT in this one!






I love the kids faces in this one!




Jen you are BEAUTIFUL!


Happy Dad and Daughter!
(And why you ask are there not more pictures of little brother? oh there are tons, but he is a busy boy...running and playing and not wanting to look at the camera so much...but such a cutie, nonetheless!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you again!!! I LOVE these! Thank you so so much!How special to have these. They are perfect!

Cammi said...

They are beautiful!!!! I love all of them, and Jen, you are smokin'!!!

i can't wait to see the rest of our family pics...